Govind Kumar Singh is an Indian fashion designer. He has appeared in two series of Let’s Design, a television reality show, and won the 2011 series. Singh is from the Supaul district of Bihar. He graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Bangalore, India. Singh won the reality based competition Let’s Design in 2011. As with all the other competitors in the series, he had to work with cotton to design a haute couture collection. In 2010 won the Most Creative and Innovative Design Collection Award in the NIFT Graduation Fashion show. He also won the Best Prêt Designer Award in the first season of Let’s Design, 2009.
- Top 10 Fashion Designers of India
- Best Multi Designer Fashion Boutiques of India
- Brand Logos of Famous Indian Fashion Designers
- Click here to view Govind Kumar Singh’s Official Website
- Click here to view Govind Kumar Singh’s Official Facebook Page